Saturday, May 16, 2009

Vacation at Papa & Bebe's

Mama went to the doctor today and we found out she was a little sick, so she has to be on bed rest until Cooper arrives. For lucky little me, it meant getting to spend some extra time at Bebe & Papa's house!

Not only that, but Papa & Bebe surprised me with some new toys to keep up at their house. I got Memory, and quickly started concentrating on beating my Grandparents! They also got me a special magnetic alphabet book, which I loved doing over and over. We went on several fun adventures - we played on the Chick-fil-A playground and went to Barnes & Noble to play in the kids section.

I had a great time, as always - thank you for everything Papa & Bebe! I sure do love you!



Punching out the game pieces for Memory:



Keeping Papa on his toes as I prepare to make a match!




A match!



Loving my alphabet book:



In the CFA Playground tunnel:






It was love at first sight when I laid my little eyes on the train table at Barnes & Noble!




Things got a little too crowded over at the train table, so I went and found some car books, complete with wheels!

No comments: