Thursday, May 21, 2009

Family Time

C: Today I finally got to meet my best friend - Harrison got to come and visit me today! Daddy brought him into the NICU after he scrubbed up in the sink and put a thermometer strip on his forehead to make sure he wasn't sick. Harrison walked right up to my bed and said "I love you, Cooper!". I immediately woke up, turned my head and looked right at him. I have been so wanting to see my big brother after all of these months of listening to his voice while I was in Mama's belly - I know his laugh, his cries, his animated voice while he tells stories and how his voice gets all sweet and soft when he tells us he loves us.

As if that wasn't a big enough treat for me, Bebe & Papa came to see me too! No one was allowed to pick me up today, but I got to hold some fingers and listen to everyone's voice now - it is wonderful to hear the voices of those I love so clearly now! I love my family and I already know what a lucky little boy I am!




FYI - the contraption on my right hand is my IV. Yuck.

No comments: