Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun with Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Lucy!!!

Today we took a trip out to Snellville to visit with my much-loved and VERY much-missed Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Lucy. We had such a wonderful, fun day - with 3 fun "firsts"! I sure do love you guys - thanks for always being so fun, loving and patient with me!


My wonderful J and Lucy!



1.
I got to meet a real bunny rabbit! Bunny ventured out from hiding twice to meet me, but unfortunately the slowpokes with the cameras missed our meetings (I think they were too busy talking if you ask me). They only caught me and Uncle J trying to coax Bunny out from under the bed. But I did get to touch his super-soft fur!




2.
Then we went to the park and I got to feed ducks for the first time, which was just hilarious to me - I loved watching them gobble up the bread just as soon as I could throw it into the lake! I also took a couple bites to see what all the fuss was about, but it was just regular ol' bread.

(Daddy accidentally pushed some button on the camera when he was videotaping, so that's why we are all grey and green. Silly Papa.)


3.
After that adventure, we went to Bruster's and I had my very first ice cream cone all to myself (I have had ice cream before, but never in a cone!). I think I'll request to have it this way from now on - no more struggling with a spoon while the ice cream gets more and more melty and impossible to get on a spoon! So what if the cone was "messier"? I think everyone needs a little ice cream on their shirt, neck and pants - it means you must have had an excellent day! And I sure have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one incredible looking lovely Latino couple! (How about that alliteration?) We sure had fun with our boy and marvel at how big he's gotten. I love spending time with you guys and we miss you.

Love you
Lucy