Sunday, June 22, 2008

Who, Me?

Saturday Mama and Daddy busied themselves with de-cluttering the house so that it will be camera-ready for the realtor on Tuesday. I helped in the best way I possibly could - which means making what could have been a very boring day super FUN! In my sweet interpretation, this meant dumping sprinkles (which I called "cookies") all over the kitchen floor while Mama cleaned and organized the pantry (see evidence below). Also, I started a fun game of Unpack the Boxes Mama and Daddy So Carefully Packed And Throw the Contents Around the Room - this one I found particularly hysterical and I hoped the laughter was contagious. And what do you know - it was! Mama and Daddy decided to hold off on the packing and throw the stuff around the room too (suckers!) - onto me! Who knew getting ready to move could be so fun? (Bonus for you, lucky reader - TWO videos of me! One of my new Unpack the Boxes game, and one of me saying the beloved "Please!" - Mama was actually quick enough to capture it on video!)


What, this isn't helping you clean the pantry?




Now, back to work. No more distractions, Mama! I need to concentrate:




Is this not the coolest stick you've ever seen in your whole LIFE??




And the famous, so sweet "please":




What a fun game we've invented! (Mama would like to apologize for the shaky camera work - she was too busy throwing clothes at me to make sure she was taking quality video)

No comments: