Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fun Weekend!

Even though it has been rainy and cold this weekend, I have had a fun time playing inside with Mama, Daddy and my pets. Here are a few of the things that have kept us laughing:


Friday night (when it was still nice out!) we went to Jason's Deli for dinner, but instead of sitting and eating, I thought it was way more fun to push my highchair around outside. Not even Mama trying to bribe me with my new stuffed whale (thank you, Aunt Dayna!) could make me choose eating over pushing!



I also help to take sweet care of my dogs. Even though I wanted to play with Molly & Hudson's bone, I finally agreed to let Molly have it (it didn't taste so good anyways):




I am loving all of the presents that the Easter Bunny brought me last weekend - here is a fun light-up squishy ball that is my current obsession:




I also re-discovered how very fun it is to throw things at, uh...I mean TO, Mama:

No comments: