Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Laughter (for me) and Pain (for Mama)...

...but luckily both were fun! Mama's pain came from playing paintball on Sunday (click here to see the pictures) with some of her co-workers and if you ask me, she kind of asked for it since she thought it was "too stinking hot" to wear jeans and played the first round in shorts. Yep, she took some shots in the bare leg and then immediately changed her tune about being too hot and got her jeans on quick. From what she told me, she had a great time despite the heat and purple and pink bruises! I think she likes her co-workers a lot because she always calls them her "friends". I hope when I grow up I get to work with people I call friends too! It seems to make her happy.

Anyways, this blog is about ME, not Mama, right? So what did I do on Sunday? Well, I got to spend the whole day with my very favorite man in the world, and that is my Daddy! We played and played and laughed and laughed - as usual, a day at home with my family is the best day my little spirit can hope for! Here is a video of just a few seconds of my uncontrollable laughter - I hope it makes you smile!

No comments: