Thursday, May 7, 2009

Doctor Visit

I may not like going to the doctor when I am the patient, but boy do I love taking Mama to the doctor! Lately, I have kept her entertained at the Dentist, the Angel Kiss doctor (aka Dermatologist) and now the Baby doctor. Turns out I am such excellent company that Mama doesn't even want to go anymore unless I am with her.

Today we were making sure that Cooper is growing just right inside Mama's belly. I read books to everyone in the waiting room , charmed the nurses with my singing, and talked to the doctor about Cooper. I got some sad news from the nice doctor though - she told me that Mama cannot carry me around anymore until Cooper is out of her belly. Mama promised me it wouldn't be too much longer, so I guess I can wait. Until then, holding her hand will have to do!


Reading to an audience in the waiting room:




Drooling about my lollipop that the nurse gave me:

No comments: