Saturday, May 23, 2009

Together at Last!

C: This afternoon I got a big surprise - I got to leave the nursery and go to Mama's room! This was a huge treat for both of us - especially since my big brother never got to share a room at the hospital with Mama. And the timing couldn't have been better - there were lots of friends and family waiting in the room to meet me! I have been waiting for this moment since I arrived - to be held all the time and snuggled in the arms of my family and friends!

Is it surprising to anyone that Mama's health improved so much after this move that she got to go home the very next day? Some things are better than any medicine!


My wonderful Aunt Kelly:




More of my lovely Aunts - Marilyn & Sara:




Ahh, finally a kiss from my big brother. And I spent much of the afternoon cuddled in Uncle George's arms - he was so comfy!




Sweet Aunt Marilyn:




H: Did you really think you were going to read a whole post without hearing from ME? Not a chance! Papa and Bebe got me some "Congratulations, You're A Big Brother" presents (aren't they thoughtful?). I got some of my favorite things -books! And these were just any books, but really funny Dinosaur books! I love them! Thank you Papa & Bebe!




After a perfect day, it's time for me, Mama and Bebe to get some sleep - good night!

No comments: