Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Egg Hunts at School

Not sure how many more of these I can hold - where's my basket, Mama?



My first encounter with the Easter Bunny - so I figured I should give her some of my eggs:




Wait, what are we doing out here again?



Taking a break from the stress of the hunt to play on the playground:


I think there might be more over there!




A shot of my adorable double-chin:



Egg! EGG!!!




Looking a little bashful at the camera:




I have not forgotten my first teacher, Miss Gloria, and I insist on hugging and kissing her every morning before school and every time I spot her anywhere, Easter Egg Hunt or not:




A watermelon picnic:



This hunt only lasted about 3.2 minutes - kids my age are getting good at this!



Check it out!



Showing off my loot in the basket we made in class:




Sorry Bunny, I got eggs to find!



Me and Daddy:



Emptying out my Easter candy:


As if this day hasn't been fun enough, it was also Naomi's birthday so we all had cupcakes!


No comments: