Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Little About Me...

I am always making some sort of noise, whether it be hiccups, grunts, coos (or "purrs" as my Aunt Lucy calls them), grumbles, etc. I think this makes me excellent company.

I love, love, LOVE to be held.

I find Harrison's chatter, hugs and even his rather loud yells when playing very soothing. It is rare that I will cry while Harrison is in earshot.

I love to have my feet rubbed (I am my Mother's child, after all).

I hate baths.

I love being outside and going on walks in my stroller.

I go from happy-go-lucky to furious in 2.7 seconds when hunger hits (again, have you met my Mother?).

Watch out if you are the one dealing with my diaper - I have peed on Daddy more times than I can count (he he he) and explosive-pooped on Mama once too. Charming, I know.

I love to hold hands.

I love meeting Mama and Daddy's friends - so if we haven't met yet, come on over!

No comments: