Saturday, July 26, 2008

Slumber Party at Grandpa & Bebe's

After napping at the apartment Saturday, we all went up to Grandpa & Bebe's house. They took Daddy out for dinner for his birthday, and then Mama and Daddy went to see the new Batman movie (too bad for me, I have to wait a few years to see it) and I went back home with my sweet Grandparents. We had so much fun! We read books, played in the tub and I even showed Grandpa the insider secrets on Kneebouncers, my fav computer game.

Oh, you are supposed to color INSIDE the lines?

A new bathtub to play in!

Grandpa, watch closely and I'll show you how to play!

The next morning, Grandpa made us all a really delicious special breakfast of eggs, toast, fruit and blueberry pancakes - he is such a good chef! They even made Daddy a special birthday pancake with whipped cream and candles - they are so good at making us feel so loved! Then Daddy opened his presents and we all played for a little longer before it was time to say "bye-bye". We had a great weekend with a lot of laughter - thank you Grandpa & Bebe! We all love you so much!

Sammy, phone's for you!

The boys love present-opening time!

Only at Bebe & Grandpa's - taking every Kleenex out of the box, wiping everyone's face with them and then giggling. I love a good mess!

Time to practice my music.

After I was through with the keyboard, Grandpa played us all the beautiful lullaby he wrote just for me for my birthday last week. I love the words and music he wrote - what a special gift this will always be to me! I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful and talented Grandpa!

No comments: