Monday, July 7, 2008

Bebe's on the Mend!

Saturday we went up to Grandpa and Bebe's again to check on Bebe, but not before making a pit stop at Home Depot to make her a Get-Well present. I made my first ever construction project with a bunch of other kids at the Home Depot Kids Workshop - a birdhouse! I helped put the nails in the holes and also gave that birdhouse some mighty whacks with a hammer (and even hit the nails a couple of times!).


When we got up to Grandpa and Bebe's, we were all so happy to see that she was feeling a little better and was even able to get up and walk around a little too! I showed her my new wagon and we played with my toys and read books and just loved spending time together. Later that day, their friends Mark and Cindy came over and Mark took over as my personal play toy! We made up lots of fun games together like Throw the Train and Watch Mark Fetch It and Put the Train Night-Night Because Mark is Getting Tired.

I had a great day with my sweet grandparents and my new friends and am SO happy to see that my Bebe is getting better! I love you!!!


Look at what I made you Bebe!


I even wrote on the bottom for you !


Playing with me is the best medicine, Bebe!


Reading The Lorax with my Grandpa:


Me and Mark (pay no mind to what I was given as a playtoy. Yes the caps were secured and Harrison-proofed.

No comments: