Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Fun Day with Grandpa & Bebe!

Lucky me got to spend another action-packed, laughter-filled day with my sweet Grandpa & Bebe last week! They had lunch with Mama at work and then they surprised me at school - I woke up from my nap to see them smiling at me and waiting to take me home! What a fun way to wake up! I showed them the ropes at my new school and introduced them to all my buddies, and then we were off. That night we ate out at (you guessed it) Los Bravos with their friends Linda & Eddie and then my grandparents took over the nighttime routine with me so that Mama and Daddy could pack.

The next day, I used Grandpa for target practice by throwing balls at him from the ball pit (he started it!) and then Grandpa and Bebe took me to my favorite park for wagon rides, swinging and sliding. I had a terrific time with my grandparents and am so grateful that they love spending time with me as much as they do! I love you!


A nice, leisurely stroll with Bebe in the park:

And now for a white-knuckled, speedy ride from Grandpa!

I love laughing at the park AND most of all, my Grandparents!

No comments: