Saturday, July 12, 2008

My 2nd Birthday Party!!!

I had such an amazing day today celebrating my 2nd birthday! I requested a Planes, Trains and Automobiles theme (sadly, I have not seen the movie) for my big party. My family came over to celebrate with me and we all had such a fun time together. Special kudos to my thoughtful Uncle Dan - he was unable to come this year, but his present arrived at our doorstep during the party!!

I love you all and thank you for making my day amazing and sweet!

Can you believe my Bebe MADE this awesome cake? She worked so hard on it and I just loved it! We were a little sad to cut it up and eat it, but I'm glad we did because it was delicious! Thank you Bebe!!!


My wonderful, sweet Aunt Lucy and Uncle Jeremy:

I love balloons - especially smacking Mama in the face with them!


Time for presents! I even read the cards:

My awesome Aunt Kelly bought me my very own car! And part of the fun of this present was watching Daddy and Jeremy put it together - it was entertaining for everyone. But 6 hours later (just kidding) it was ready for me to take it for a spin! Thank you for taking the time to put it together so that Kelly could see me crusin' in my kickin' new vehicle!

It looks like the men need some advice from the REAL expert - Jeremy, listen up!

Finally! It's ready! But, uh, is the door supposed to come off like this?

Giggling with my fun & funny Grandpa:

My wonderful Aunt Dayna sent me some awesome new Nikes - I will be shooting hoops before you know it! Watch out LeBron!

Warming up for my lawn care business that I will be starting in 13 years! Thank you Grandpa and Bebe - I love it and have been mowing the carpet daily ever since!

Grandpa Tommy, YOU can play with the train and I'LL play with the mower. I think I am the only one who can properly handle the raw power of this machine.

Grandpa, you are too big to get in my car!!! Here's a finger in the eye for trying.

Spying through my new blocks at my wonderful Aunt Sara:

C'mon, isn't she super cute???

Cake time!

Kelly decided I needed an EMT riding shotgun in my fire truck - and Laila is perfect for the job!

Aunt Kelly & Mama:

The cutest Spanish couple I know! Well, let's be honest - the Senas are one of the cutest couples period!

The Jamieson clan - isn't Mama a good mix of her Mama and Daddy?

Me and my Bebe:

Today was so fun that everyone got lots of kisses and hugs!

And last but definitely not least, here is a little slideshow of me enjoying my cake (props to Amy Waddell and Tony Miley for this idea! You guys are so smart. If only MY Mama knew something about technology!).

1 comment:

amy said...

Happy belated birthday Harrison! What a big boy! I love that he was excited and actually played with all of his presents. I know he'll enjoy the coup car...it is Anna Claire's favorite outside toy. It looks like your family and friends shared another memorable day together!