Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Attention world! As of 5:30am this morning, I am officially TWO YEARS OLD!!! Can you believe you've known me for 2 whole years? Lucky you.

I was awoken this morning to Mama and Daddy singing Happy Birthday to me - and I loved it! I wanted to hear it over and over and over again - it made me feel really special. Mama came up to school this afternoon and brought me and all my friends and teachers miniature cupcakes - they were a big hit! Mama forgot to eat one with us, but have no fear, she polished off the remaining ones once we got home. I made sure she'd remember to eat them by smearing icing all over her shirt and hair. And yes, she did have to go back to work like that. He he he.


Double-fisting:

After school, we met Daddy at Spaghetti Warehouse and we got to eat our dinner in a trolley car! I was in love. Our friend Leslie also brought me a birthday present (she is the sweetest!) which I got to open at dinner - it was a Mr. Potato Head! What a cool toy - I loved putting the tongue on the head, the hat on MY head, and the eyeballs in the ear holes. Thank you Leslie! You are so thoughtful!


Good thing there is no wrong way to put a Mr. Potato Head together. Why doesn't my head have fun holes in it? I am dying to wear this kickin hat.

What? Mama! This is MY spaghetti! And no, I don't know what Lady & The Tramp is - leave me alone!!!


After dinner, me and Daddy played a racecar game together. Boy was that fun! When the my car would wreck (which was often), I would look at Daddy and say "Oh no!" very dramatically. Thank goodness for people everywhere that I am 14 years away from driving.

All in all I had a wonderful birthday already, and my party isn't even until Saturday! I can't wait!

1 comment:

amy said...

Happy Birthday sweet Harrison! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed such a festive day! Please be sure to laugh lots at your party...it's very contagious!