Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Part I: The Grandmas (cont.)

After my nap, we went and met Bebe and Grandpa at Seasons 52 for an early Mother's Day dinner. I sensed that this wasn't exactly a "kid-friendly" place when they didn't have highchairs (whoops Mama!), so I was on my very best behavior. Bebe walked around the lobby area with me and we looked at all the plants and flowers, the fire pit, and discussed the upcoming presidential election until the food arrived. Then I got to eat the fanciest food of my life so far! Flatbread pizza, lemon grilled chicken, "pearl pasta" (what the?), and polenta. Afterwards, we walked over to Perimeter Mall and got ice cream and cookies, and I got to re-visit the ice cream ride again (click here to see pictures from my first ice cream truck experience). What fun it is to celebrate special days with people I love so much!


Bebe always keeps me entertained!



Driving my Mystery Machine up and down Bebe's arm is always fun:



Happily eating in Daddy's lap:



Me and Grandpa:




Oh the ice cream truck:



I love my sweet Grandpa and Bebe!

No comments: