Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our Date With Aunt Sara

We are trying to be better about seeing my Aunt Sara more, so we set up monthly dates to meet and have dinner at Perimeter Mall. I always have Chick-fil-A nuggets (of course!), fries (I can cram about 3 in my mouth at once - I get so excited about them that I just can't help myself!) and then ice cream. On this date, we discovered a cool pink ice cream truck and Bob the Builder rides in a corner of the mall. I was so overjoyed at this discovery that I would have to take a break from riding to run around and scream and laugh! I never did find the ice cream in the so-called "ice cream truck" though...




Which of these buttons makes the ice cream come? And how come Mama can't figure out how to make these pictures line up straight?



Aunt Sara is looking very in-charge (don't let her fool you - I usually have to supervise her!):


Aunt Sara just can't feed me this ice cream fast enough! Until I experience one of these "brain-freezes", shovel it in as fast as you can, woman!

1 comment:

Douglasfam said...

I mean, PLEASE! Could this kid be any cuter. Agh! It gives me chills he is so precious!!! Emma Kate says hello!!!