Friday, May 2, 2008

Sugar Overload at the Park - the Perfect Way to Celebrate Friday!

I have had such a fun day today! After school, me, Mama and Daddy went to the park for a picnic and of course, lots of playing. And even though Daddy made us a delicious picnic dinner, I am still not real interested in eating when there are so many fun distractions everywhere (frisbee games, balls, a moonwalk, music, and dogs), but Mama did succeed in getting me to eat some chocolate cupcakes (he he he, this was my plan all along). Some people at the park were also making cotton candy which Mama thought I'd like for some reason, but it felt like something that should be in my toy box, not eat. I decided to feed Mama that weird stuff and I'll stick with chocolate cupcakes from now on, thankyouverymuch!


Chocolate, Chocolate, Everywhere!

(believe it or not, some even did make it into my mouth)




Fun and Laughter on the Swings:





Forget eating this stuff that feels like a stuffed animal - it is way more fun to watch Mama's mouth turn blue!

No comments: