Sunday, May 18, 2008

Way to Go, Daddy!

Saturday we went to see Daddy do his first triathlon in Peachtree City. He has been working so hard for the past 6 months, training almost every day and eating really healthy (I don't know how he has been able to turn down things like ice cream, pizza and brownies in favor of boring salads and chicken!) - me and Mama are so proud of his dedication, drive and incredible attitude during all of this. Jeremy, Lucy, Bebe and Grandpa came to cheer him on and to let him know how proud they are of him too! We are all lucky to have such sweet family and friends that love us all so much! We love you Daddy - thank you for always being such a wonderful example to me! I can't wait to do a triathlon together in a few years!!


Grandpa and Tiger kept me entertained on the long drive to Peachtree City (thanks to Bebe for taking these pictures!):




After seeing Daddy whiz by on his bike, I got to have a little fun of my own!




Daddy's Cheering Section:




Way to Go, Daddy!!!!





As proud of I am of Daddy, I can't take time out for a picture when there are hash browns to be eaten!




Whew! Me and Grandpa need some sleep after all of that hard work!

No comments: