Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Day with KellyK!

Things have been quite busy in my Aunt Kelly's life - she moved from Decatur to McDonough and I have not gotten to see her as much as I would like to lately. So today we made up for some lost time and spent most of the afternoon together! She is so much fun and so very patient and loving with me. We read books, ate lunch at Los Bravos (where I dumped water all over me and Aunt Kelly and so I spent the rest of the meal shirtless. Mama was very proud), we went and got special cookies, and just ran and laughed and chatted. I love spending time with you, Kelly - you are so special and you have your very own place in my heart that is just for you! I love you!


Reading a riveting book with my Aunt Kelly:



Happily showing off my manly chest and eating my cheese quesadilla:




Eating yummy cookies together!




I am lucky to have fun company in the back seat when Kelly is with us!

No comments: