Friday, June 20, 2008

Haircut in an Airplane!

My hair apparently grows like a weed, so it was time once again for a haircut. My sweet Bebe and Mama took me to a cool new kid's hair place close to my house. This place rocked - I mean, they had a play room for a waiting area and I got to choose whether I wanted to sit in a fire truck, a race car or an airplane while I got my hair cut! I chose the airplane (I am quite taken with airplanes even though the only time I have ridden in one is when I was in Mama's belly).

Driving a bus while flying an airplane - now that's multi-tasking!

My girls, some cars, cartoons and a lollipop kept me happy for most of the haircut, until the lady broke out the buzzer. That thing freaks me out. Bebe was trying to help me use my imagination and said it was cool, like a car vroom-vrooming around my head but still, it was too loud and scary. I was only upset for a few minutes at the end, and as soon as the buzzer was off I was ready to play again. I even got to pick out a prize from a treasure chest!

Please oh please make the buzzer stop!

Ahhh, a lollipop, trucks and cartoons - can I get a haircut every week please?

After my haircut, the 3 of us headed back down to Decatur to meet Daddy and the realtor to check out some more houses. This time was even more super than before because we had the added fun of having Bebe with us! I was more interested in playing with other kid's toys while we were looking at houses than actually checking out the houses and putting my 2 cents in though. A couple of the ones we saw "had potential" as I kept hearing the adults say, so we'll see where the Stuckey family ends up soon! I'm going to be happy anywhere because home is where my family is!

No comments: