Friday, June 6, 2008

And a Day With My Daddy!

What a lucky boy I am - yesterday I spent the day with Mama and today I got to spend the whole day with Daddy! I was so excited about getting the day started that I woke up bright and early at 6:30am, but it kind of backfired because I wasn't quite as sunshiney as I was yesterday. Poor Daddy. We still had a great day together though - we read books, laughed, talked to Grandmama on the phone, had Daddy cater to my every whim to keep me happy and un-whiney, played with the puppies, splashed around in the ball pit and we also got a big present in the mail! Daddy ordered some foam letter blocks that fit together like a puzzle - I couldn't help but to pull them apart just as soon as Daddy put them together - what fun! Much to my disappointment, I realized that Mama and Daddy did not buy these for me to constantly pull apart and throw around the room, but to use them to cushion our stone fireplace so I wouldn't hurt my noggin when I surely fall on it at some point in the future. After all that excitement, Mama got home, picked us up and we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. I fed Mama chips with way too much salsa on them (her face got spicy red), colored my menu and ate my whole cheese quesadilla. What a wonderful day I've had today and what a wonderful Daddy I got to share it with! I can't believe I get to have two more full days of just Mama and Daddy!!! Yahoooo! I love you Daddy! So much!


Alright Daddy, let's unpack these cool foam letters!




Whoa! This is MUCH nicer on my little knees than the stone was (although Mama and Daddy have repeatedly asked me NOT to crawl on the fireplace, how could I resist now that it is so squishy and colorful?). Weird that Molly wasn't as excited as I was.




What better way to close out the day than dinner at Los Bravos? And who is that cute girl over there? Why is Daddy asking me to look at him? Can't he see I'm busy?

No comments: