Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Day With My Mama!

Aaahhhhh, what a treat it is to sleep late during the week! Instead of being woken up at 6am from a dead sleep like usual, I got to wake up on my own at 9am. This day has been such a great day, for me and for Mama (she has told me so about a million times!). After having a banana and bagel for breakfast, Mama and I went over to the Avenue. I got to pick out a new stuffed animal friend - with a choice between a snake, a seahorse and a frog, I chose Paco the frog - it was really love at first sight! I immediately decided he must be famished so I fed him some Cheerios and apple juice. With Paco fed and happy, me, Mama and Paco went to buy some new shoes at Stride Rite. There were a lot of pretty girls in there, and I made sure to flash my biggest smile at them and say "Hi!" real loud so they'd make sure and hear me. After getting my new kicks, we walked over to Borders for storytime. They had these really cool truck books with wheels on them and I pushed them around the store and made many more friends there. When storytime started, I really wasn't too interested in the book the lady was reading, so I went back over to the truck books. By this time, me and Mama had worked up quite an appetite so we had some lunch at Panera - I had my usual: lemons, grilled cheese, apple, turkey, and also ate some of Mama's pickle. I definitely got my adventurous nature with food from Daddy! By this time it was 12:30 and way past my naptime, so Mama and I headed home. We read the new book we got today called I Udderly Love You! (it is very silly and makes me giggle) a couple of times then I gave Mama a big hug and said "Night Night" and I went right to sleep. I love today and I love my Mama!


Playing with the truck books - poor Paco took a backseat to the books with wheels (we made up later):




I love apples so much that I feel like dancing!




Man, Mama is ALWAYS kissing on me! (I secretly love it):

No comments: