Saturday, May 12, 2012

Party at the Park

My friend Reagan is moving to Florida, so we went to a Going Away party for her at the park. We had a blast running around, swinging, eating cupcakes and playing in the water fountain (yep, you read that right). All in all it was a pretty fun afternoon! We'll miss you, Reagan!


Boy, was I ever in a goofy mood today:



The three of us swinging together and seeing who could make the silliest face. I win:



Reagan hopped down so Lilly could hop on:



Time for cupcakes!



Cooper fits right in with my school friends :)



The crew:



It was hot, and we were thirsty. Guess what happened? (brings back memories of this):




And to illustrate just how high-class the Stuckeys are, I decided that I must pee off the bridge into the creek. Right off the main road. And in front of everyone that was just at the party:

No comments: