Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day!

Well, since it's Mother's Day, of course we made Mama breakfast in bed - and joined her! It was messy and delicious - so delicious that Mama didn't have an appetite for the rest of the day after our morning feast!

Once we finished breakfast, we headed to Leapin Lizards to bounce around for a while, then shopping for some flowers for the yard, played outside in the rain for a bit, and ended the day by making chocolate chip pancakes for dinner. I think we definitely made Mama feel very special and loved today!

Always making a goofy face!

And I'm so happy that I have to grab my foot!

Playing with Mama's cool new iPhone speaker:

Now to display my gigantic muscles after enjoying a protein-filled breakfast of eggs & bacon!

Hanging with Mama at Leapin Lizards:



Now to show my skills at air hockey (and yes, I won!):

Enjoying some delicious dessert at Figo for lunch:

Now for a little post-cake workout:

And of course, there's a tree so it must be climbed!

And now for the Grand Finale: chocolate chip pancakes!

No comments: