Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Pirate Birthday Party!

The day is finally here - time for my Pirate Party! My family came over and we enjoyed lots of yummy food, some sword fighting, bubble wars and presents - pretty much a perfect day!

Check out this super awesome cake Bebe made me!

All tatted out and ready to party!

Sharing some snacks with Uncle Zach:

When Aunt Kelly arrived, she was greeted with a sword fight with me and Grandpa Tommy:

Daddy and Mommy and ME!

FINALLY time to have some cake!

Showing Bebe how to properly eat cake and ice cream:

Time for presents:

A new Spiderman mask! I am invincible!

A very cool Thomas Pirate Island track:

And an awesome house kit that Aunt Kelly gave me:

Playing a Go Fish game with Bebe:

Aunt Kelly & Mama:

Now, time to break out our new bubble guns:

Thought we'd give Daddy's car a little shine while we're at it:

And Molly too:

We all knew it wouldn't be long until Daddy broke out the water hose and attacked:

Catch me if you can!

Mama & Bebe:

No comments: