Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day at the Park

Today we went back to our old neighborhood and met a bunch of friends there for a big cookout at East Cobb Park. We had a great time, but it was stinking hot - but me and Cooper discovered the perfect cure for that!


I am so hot - maybe I'll just put my arm under the water to cool off a bit. Plus, Cooper seems to like it:



Heck, why not just go ahead and get my head a little wet too?



Mama had just finished slathering me with sunscreen, so now I've got a nice sweat/sunscreen/water paste going. And my diaper weighs 50 lbs now too. Who cares? I'm not hot anymore!




We can't get enough!




Daddy! Wait for me!




This is awesome - I am flying a kite!!



Yep, the shorts had to go. With a fresh diaper and a full tummy, me and my Aunt Lucy go on a kite hunt:




I have had no nap today, and I am ready to go home! Can we get this out of the way quick?



It has been over a year since I've fallen asleep in the car, but I was exhausted:

No comments: