Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cooper's First Trip to the Dentist

Since I turn 3 in a few days, we thought it was high time I get myself to the dentist for my first checkup. Big brother has done this a couple times before and told me it was a breeze, so I wasn't worried. Turns out he was right - we had a great time AND got two thumbs up for super clean teeth from our dentist!


Aww, do I HAVE to get x-rays done?



I went first while Cooper played close by:




Now it's my turn for x-rays - not quite sure what to make of this...




Playing with a Bat Cave while Cooper gets his teeth checked:




Yay! We were beyond awesome today, and get to pick out 2 treasures from the treasure chest! How about a mustache for me?




We had some time to kill before meeting up with Daddy for dinner, so we chilled in the waiting room and watched a movie. When can we come back to the dentist??


No comments: