Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ready for Christmas!

Well, I loved the Christmas tree last year, but this year I really got into decorating it! We ended up doing a few ornaments every night so I could stretch it out - I loved it that much! I was excited to unwrap each ornament and hear about it and where it came from. So exciting!

We also went to see Santa. This is the first year that I wasn't intimidated by him at all. I walked right up to him, sat in his lap and asked him if I could please have some Spiderman books for Christmas, if he has some left. And Cooper liked him too, but mainly because of his super cool beard and because he seems to like everyone that I do :)



This was my favorite place on the tree to decorate - can you tell? Every branch has about 9 ornaments on it. I think I did a really great job!




Santa and Cooper getting acquainted:

No comments: