Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Cookies at Grandmama's

Each year on Christmas Eve, we head over to Grandmama's house to decorate and bake Christmas cookies. While the cookies were baking, we also all got to open one present and I got to be the Elf that handed them out! What fun and I can't wait until tomorrow! Merry Christmas Eve!


Enjoying my lunch before cookie-making time:



Aunt Sara was brave enough to feed me my lunch - which I helped smear all over both of us! I love you Aunt Sara! Thanks for always being so much fun.



Making cookies is serious business! Grandmama needs to buckle down and get to work.





I want to help too!



Handing out presents is tough, but it is good for muscle-building:




Hey, just because I've never had a Christmas before doesn't mean I don't know how to tear into a present!




Uncle Dan and I enjoying Cooper's Christmas present:


No comments: