Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree!

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we went on our annual Christmas tree hunt. For the past couple of years, we've been going to a place down in McDonough to cut down the perfect tree. It is huge and there are animals to visit with and this year we even went on a tractor ride! What fun. Now, if Christmas would just get here already!



I'm not sure if you've noticed this about me, but I am quite the silly goose. And I must do everything that Daddy does and wear what Daddy does, even if these gloves are 72 times too big!



Cooper isn't sure what to make of all of this:




One of the best things about coming to the Christmas tree farm is playing Hide and Seek between the trees. Catch me if you can!



After careful searching, we found The Tree! I made the final decision, because I have the best taste:



Ready to cut!




Just give me the tree, and I'll carry it to the car, okay?



I am just following the tree with legs:




There were even 2-week-old bunnies there! They were so cute that I wanted one. That didn't happen, but I did get to feed the Mama bunnies some yummy grass:

On the hayride:




I am Daddy's perpetual helper, and lately have decided that my ladder must be used in every situation. So here we are trying to get this huge tree in our house!

No comments: