Monday, December 14, 2009

Caroling at Mama's Office

This morning, me and all my friends at school loaded up onto a special kid bus and headed down the road to Mama's office. Once we got there, we got up on a stage in the lobby of the Chick-fil-A office and sang a bunch of Christmas carols for Mama and the people she works with. I have been singing all of the songs for weeks to Mama and Daddy and Cooper, but I was too busy looking up at all of the people leaning over the railings at us to really concentrate on singing. It was fun though! I finally joined in on the last song, Jingle Bells!

Afterwards, Mama took me up to the lab to visit with all of my old friends. Then we went downstairs and I drove some of Mr. Truett's cars, then it was back to school for me for the rest of the day.


Enjoying a cookie in the lab. Caroling is hard work!



Catch me if you can, Mama! To be honest, I have an unfair advantage - Mama had on heels!

No comments: