Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas this year was extra perfect, if that is even possible. We had the best Christmas tree yet, Santa brought wonderful presents for me and Cooper (I think we must have been extra good boys this year), all of our sweet family came over and we had a huge, yummy meal. What else could we even ask for?

Santa brought just what I asked for - a Spiderman book - but also surprised me with my first tricycle! I couldn't even believe it - when I came around the corner and saw it Christmas morning, I was so overwhelmed that I crumbled onto the floor (I tend towards the dramatic sometimes). Cooper loved his presents too, and he even shared them with me. All of a sudden, baby toys are irresistable to me :)

Anyways, it was just a fun, happy day all around - Happy Birthday, Jesus!



My loot from Santa:




Cooper's loot:



Hopping on my ride for the first time:

Checking out my other gifts from Santa:



I think Cooper likes his presents too! All are drool-proof and chewable, which are really his only criteria.




Cooper is a pro at this unwrapping business!





Enjoying my Christmas chocolate. Breakfast, what?



That Cooper is one happy little man these days!



Visiting with Bebe and showing her my toys:



Kissy kissy! Uncle Zach showing some love for his Mama:



Is my Papa silly or what?



Looking at my new Spiderman book with Uncle Dan:

Present time!




Enjoying some quality time with Uncle Dan:



Molly wishes she could color too:




Now, time to take my bike out for a spin!




Catch me if you can, Fahad!



No comments: