Friday, September 10, 2010

A Week of Stuckey Life

We had a lot of adventures this week (and of course, never a "real" camera around) - we had dinner at Chili's where Cooper enjoyed his first cheese stick, took our first trip to Chuck E. Cheese, went on a ride around the neighborhood in our wagon and I even made an alien school bus at Lowe's. Now for a week of downtime...maybe...

Not sure what to think about this thing - is it really food?



Hmmmm.....this is fun...AND tasty and it keeps growing!



Now that I have a proper mohawk going and a gooey stick of cheese in my belly, let me lick the spoon clean of some of Mama's molten lava cake:




At Chuck E. Cheese, where I got to be a fighter pilot and fly a jet and the seat moved and everything! It was awesome:




Meanwhile, I tried my hand at Ski Ball:




And dang, if I can't roll the balls into the tubes the "right" way, I'll just climb up there and do it the Cooper way!




Now it's my turn to ride with Daddy! My job was to push the buttons and I let him drive...this time:



Out for a stroll around the neighborhood with Daddy:




Working hard on my school bus at Lowe's. It was so crowded in there that me and Mama had to sit on the floor in a corner AND they ran out of kid hammers!




The finished product - the roof is a chalkboard that slides open to hold chalk. Cool or what?

No comments: