Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lazy Sunday Morning

After the big night we had at Zach & Kira's wedding, we decided to have some down time at home on Sunday morning. This included loving on Stirling and burying Mama under everything on my bed on the couch. Sounds like the perfect morning to me!


I love this kitty cat more than just about anything. It is physically impossible for me to be in the same room as her and not tackle her:



I also sing to her:



She is as soft as my stuffed animals, but so much better. She even purrs so much that it rumbles my hands:




After a while, she inevitably decides she's had about enough of me and my lovin and leaves. I get sad when this happens, but she always comes back.





I'll just look at a book in my reading corner now that Stirling's gone. Please pause a moment and admire my curl mullet. It is my signature look, and one I'm quite proud of:



While Cooper has been playing with Stirling and reading, I have been diligently bringing the entire contents of my bed and piling them on top of Mama. I was worried that she was "too cold" and decided to do everything in my power to warm her up. See if you can find her. I think I overdid it and cannot find her anymore:




Boo! She's alive!

No comments: