Sunday, September 12, 2010

Uncle Zach & Aunt Kira's Wedding Shower

Today we went to Grandmama & Aunt Sara's house to help give Uncle Zach & Aunt Kira a wedding shower. We had a great time and got to meet some new friends and visit with our wonderful family. Now for the wedding this weekend!


Uncle Zach can be a little silly sometimes, which is my favorite thing about him:



Grandmama SAYS she doesn't like chocolate, but I can't believe that kind of nonsense. C'mon, don't you want some brownie? I'll even share:



So glasses are supposed to help you see better, huh? Let me crack open this novel and give them a whirl:





Popping some bubble wrap with Aunt Kira:




Daddy loves to nibble on my delicious neck rolls. And I hate it, as you can see:




Watching Finding Nemo with Aunt Sara:




Me and Mama:

No comments: