Saturday, September 18, 2010

Uncle Zach & Aunt Kira's Wedding

Well today my Uncle Zach and Aunt Kira got married! We all went to celebrate with them, and managed to stay (mostly) quiet during the ceremony. Cooper decided to holler a pretty excited greeting up to the front when he saw his family standing up at the altar, but other than that us boys did great! We ate some delicious food at the reception, danced a little, and had races in the hallway outside the reception room. Congratulations Uncle Zach and Aunt Kira!


Me and my beloved Grandmama:




I thought it would be funny to play with Daddy's tie in this picture:




Shout!




We agreed to take a quick break from partying for a family shot:




Enjoying some cake on, where else, the floor. Bebe wanted some, but I was not sharing! I am a Stuckey, after all, and we do not share desserts!




Well, except when it's my baby brother....



The only shot we managed to get of the bride...notice anything special about this picture?




Grandmama, Debbie and Bebe getting down on the dance floor:




Having a very deep convo with Uncle Dan about the chandeliers, which I wanted to swing from:



Grandmama sharing a dance with her baby boy:




Our Bebe & Papa:



Playing Run & Fly with Uncle Dan in the hallway:




Partying with the boys!

No comments: