Thursday, September 30, 2010

My First Trip to the Dentist

Okay, so did nobody tell my parents that I was supposed to be in a dentist's chair, um, 2 (3?) years ago? Whoops! So today Mama took me to my first dentist visit - and it was much more fun than I was expecting! The waiting room had a huge aquarium and everyone there was so friendly - especially the lady that cleaned my teeth. Lucky for me (and Mama's conscience) my teeth looked "perfect" and the dentist told us I was doing a great job keeping my teeth sparkly! After we were done, they gave me a special coin that I got to go put in the "prize machine" and it gave me a bouncy ball to take home with me. Can we come back tomorrow?


Um, this is awesome - there is a TV right over my face that I can watch cartoons on!



Looking cool in my special glasses - and glued to the TV screen:




So this is what they are going to scrub my teeth with? Cool.




My new friend gave me a sand timer to keep on the sink so I'll know how long to brush my teeth:



What better way to celebrate clean teeth than a cup of ice cream?



And no cup of ice cream has been truly enjoyed unless there is some on my nose!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What a good little patient :) My mom used to take me for ice cream after the dentist too! haha!