Saturday, June 5, 2010

Night Out With Papa & Bebe

Tonight we got a treat - Papa and Bebe came to visit while Mama and Daddy went out to dinner and a movie. We had a great time - we had dinner, played, went to the park, took a walk and read some books. Being the sly boys that we are, we even convinced Papa & Bebe to let Cooper onto the top of our bunk bed to play - but bending the rules is what having Grandparents are for! And we didn't know it yet, but Cooper had a bad ear infection, and was still happy and sweet - what a kid this baby brother of mine is!


We just had a blast and enjoyed having a whole night with Papa & Bebe to ourselves. We love you!



The next Bo Jackson?



I'm a bad man, up here playing where the big boys hang!




What's the weather like down there?



For some reason, which I don't even fully understand, I love sticking my fingers in my brother's mouth. It is hysterical every time:



Laughing with Bebe at the park:

And look how strong my Papa is!

No comments: