Saturday, June 12, 2010

Geckos!

We heard that there were some geckos visiting Fernbank, so we hopped in the car and headed over to meet them. I had never seen a gecko except for in books, and I loved them immediately. I loved watching them jump from limbs to the glass window and studying their super cool feet. Cooper was fascinated too and we went around to each gecko house to see if we could find them all. I even got some stretchy geckos to take home with me, and they have been my favorite companions ever since!


Ready to go and check out some geckos!




Can you find the geckos in this picture?



Playing with my new gecko friends - I love that they stick on the wall!




And of course, I need a tattoo before we leave:




I love geckos!




Me and my Mama:



A rare picture of the 4 of us - boy was it hot outside!

No comments: