Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day with Papa

Today we went up to Papa & Bebe's to celebrate Mama's wonderful Daddy. We had some delicious lunch at Johnny Carino's and then went to play at Discover Mills. Boy did we find lots of adventures there! We rode a choo-choo train, went to an indoor skateboard park, rode a merry-go-round, saw Darth Vader made out of Legos, and watched mini-helicopters fly over our heads. Most of all, we enjoyed celebrating our wonderful Papa!



My very first ride on a merry-go-round! I giggled and studied the lights and loved waving to Papa & Bebe each time we went around:




Boy, this was the best $1 Bebe ever spent! I am still playing with this punching balloon and it has been the source of much laughter between me and my baby brother:




Then it was time for me and Bebe to hop aboard this mini train and take a spin around the mall - we had a blast together! Thank you for taking me, Bebe!



Look, the Conductor even gave us tickets!




Don't know if you know this about me, but I'm very entertaining:



While they were riding on the train, me and Papa spent some time bonding. It was nice to have him all to myself for a few minutes, and everyone
knows I love having my delicious feet tickled
!

No comments: