Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Family Dinner

Uncle Dan came into town for a visit, and we planned a special family dinner to Parker's on Ponce to spend some time together. We had a great time and us boys were very well-behaved (which was a big "whew!" for everyone, since this is kind of a fancy restaurant). We managed to find special time with each of our wonderful family members and truly made it a night to remember. We miss you already, Uncle Dan! We love you!


Getting some lovin from Grandmama:



Talking World Cup soccer with the boys and waiting patiently for a table:



Did someone that loves me actually suggest that I might enjoy sucking on a lemon?




Bonding over my coloring book with Uncle Dan. Try to guess which page I colored, and which one Uncle Dan did (hint: mine has a little more of an artistic flair):




Snuggling with my Uncle:


I love him:




Enjoying the hugest chocolate cookie I've ever seen, right out of the oven. I even shared.

No comments: