Saturday, March 27, 2010

Visiting with Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Lucy

It has been too long since we have spent time with our Aunt & Uncle! I think they missed us too, because they came over today and spent almost the whole day with us. They even brought me and Coopy some new books which we LOVE. We had so much fun - after we read our new books together, we walked downtown to have some yummy dinner at Zucca, then of course I asked if Uncle Jeremy could give me my bath and read me my books. He even tucked me in :) I think they stayed a while after I went to sleep, but I just know that I had a great day and had happy dreams that night! I love you Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Lucy!



Reading my new book with Uncle Jeremy:



I have always had a thing for my Aunt Lucy - I love her to pieces (and maybe I have a tiny little crush on her)! I need to soak her in for a minute. Or the rest of my life:




Uncle J showing me his iPhone. I loved scrolling through all of his pictures:




On our way to Zucca:




Swinging back home with the boys:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love our little guys and always have the best time with them. They make our lives that much more joyful.

Aunt Lucy and Uncle J