Sunday, March 7, 2010

My First Day at the Park

Okay, so I've been to the park before, but I was always strapped to Mama and hadn't figured out how to get around on my own yet - so today was pretty special. I got to crawl around, watch Harrison run around and flirt with every girl there, swing, eat some grass, and go down the slide. I already can't wait to go back!


Checking everything out:




I am up pretty high, and without anyone holding me...I like it! And are those my feet?


Where is everybody?




Oh wow, and this thing swings? A swing swings. I get it!




Oh I like it! No, I LOVE it!




And there's my big brother, taking a pretty girl on a spin on the fire truck. He sure does have a way with the ladies. I think they must find mittens, the outer space PJ top and green socks combo charming. I'll have to remember this...




He even let her drive. He's a smooth one!




Now for my first trip down the slide:




Mmmm, this Mystery Mix of grass, twigs and small bugs looks yummy. It should probably definitely go in my mouth.




I'm even old enough to ride on Daddy's shoulders! I have officially arrived.

No comments: