Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tonight was a momentous night - Mommy and Daddy decided that Cooper was finally big enough for us to take our baths together! I was a little hesitant at first, I mean bathtime is a precious thing!, but once we got in and I realized that now I had a playmate, I was sold. We had a great time laughing and splashing together, although Coopy got a little overwhelmed after a while and needed to get on out. But that was okay too, because I got to swim and have the whole tub to myself for the last bit of my bath! Life is good.



Getting a kiss from Snakey. Later I showed him how to feed Snakey - he eats bubbles and gets very irritable if we don't feed him every night!



Cooper got into it and started splashing me back! Oh, I like this kid the more I get to know him!

No comments: