Saturday, October 3, 2009

Morning at the Park

It was a sunshiney, perfect day today - so we decided to head to the park for some fun in the sun before lunch. While Daddy and Cooper snuggled, me and Mama played our hearts out together and had the best time. We chased, climbed, jumped, laughed, rode and rolled all over the place and neither of us ever wanted to stop! Ladies, you may want to skip this post - but we just HAD to document my first-ever outside pee! What can you do when you are playing hard and there isn't a potty in sight (Bebe, we forgot the portable one!)? You water a tree! Whew - it is good to be a boy!


Snuggling with my wonderful Daddy:




Driving the fire truck with Mama - time to put out a fire!





My first rock-climbing experience - I am a natural!




Jumping on the bouncy bridge:




This tunnel is perfect little-boy size, but a bit small for Mama!



Time for a pee-break:




Playing Follow the Leader down the slide:





Here we are at the beginning of the Race Track Obstacle Course. I had to show Mama how to get through the circle at the beginning or else she never would have figured it out:



That's how you do it, Mama! Now chase me.




Can't catch me! I am really fast.




Mid-race, I decided it was a perfect time to show Mama how to slide into "home":

No comments: