Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

We had a busy October - Halloween is always so much fun, and it was extra fun this year with Cooper! We had something fun to do almost every weekend - we went to the Pumpkin Festival at Stone Mountain, a party at our neighbor's house, the Zoo to Trick-or-Treat, Mama's office to Trick-or-Treat, and plus we got to see all of our grandparents on Halloween! Halloween night was a little messy, but we all went out in the rain and had a great time and got lots of candy!



Picking out the perfect pumpkin at Stone Mountain:





I found it!





Mama and Cooper at the Zoo. And this is the only picture we have of our day at the Zoo because I refused to cooperate.




Helping Mama make some brownies. Please take a moment to admire my slippers, I am very proud of them:




Enjoying a treat after Trick-or-Treating at Mama's office:




Having a sword fight with some friends and Daddy at our neighbor's party:





Batman is ready to Trick-or-Treat!




I gave Papa and Bebe a tour of our neighborhood so I could show them all of the spooky decorations. I love it!




Ready to head out to Trick-or-Treat!






Cooper had to turn in early from Trick-or-Treating because it started to rain too hard and he was getting tired. So he helped Grandmama hand out candy while me and Mama and Daddy went back out:



No comments: