Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall Festival

We spent the afternoon today at a Fall Festival and had a great time - Mama, Daddy and Cooper watched as I played my little heart out and I think they were pretty entertained :) It was all fun and games until I got too excited/distracted and peed on Daddy. Sorry Daddy! But luckily my parents thought something like that just MIGHT happen and brought a change of clothes for me. But none for Daddy. Whoops!



Making friends with the bunnies and trying to feed them a leaf:



I really loved this pig too:



Where does one even start to get all of the tangles out of this huge cow? I need about 12 more hands:



This pretty little pony just slept the whole time. Kind of like Cooper did:



Concentrating really hard on getting up this hill!



The Bouncy is always a huge hit, even if it does smell like feet:



They even had pony rides!



And this may have been my favorite part - showing off my football and baseball skills!



I hit several home runs here! I will probably try out for the Braves Farm Team next year:



Now here's something I've never done before:



Sitting in a tractor with a REALLY high bucket!



Once we were back in the car, Cooper decided to wake up. He has great timing!

No comments: