Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Sunday!

This morning, Daddy went to race in a triathlon at Lake Lanier. We all wanted so badly to be there to cheer Daddy on, but we heard parking would be terrible, it was cold out and Cooper was not feeling great. So while Daddy was gone, we played, ate lots of yummy food and even cleaned up a little! We'll be there for the next race, Daddy - you make us boys so proud! We can't wait to do a race with you one day!



Enjoying some yummy pudding after working hard around the house:



Singing to anyone who will listen. This is my new favorite pastime.



Molly likes to keep watch over me while I play. I love her very much!




Back to work! For some reason I find vacuuming and mopping endlessly entertaining. When does this wear off?




Daddy's back! And still has enough energy to attack me with kisses. Cooper doesn't know WHAT is going on, but he wants you to see his feet. What?

No comments: