Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dinner with My Friend the Cow

Last week there was a special night at the Chick-fil-A near our house, where a percentage of all of the profits for the day went to Juvenile Diabetes Research. I thought it would be a super idea to go, not only because it was for a good cause, but also I heard that my friend the Cow would be there. And he was - I spent most of my "dinner" (I hardly ate) visiting with the cow, following him around the restaurant, hugging him every 15 seconds, giving him high fives, dancing with him - I could not leave him alone! There were also balloons and I got my hands painted (they said I was too small for my cheeks to be painted) with a kitty cat. What a fun night!


This is what fascination looks like:



No time to sit and eat - not when there are cows to hug!



A big hug from my friend:

1 comment:

amy said...

That is precious! Harrison...I am impressed with your love of the cow. Any chance your mommy will dress you as a calf for Halloween?